Tuesday, December 06, 2005

heya

Hey guys,
Well talk about tuesday sucking just as bad as monday did!!! Its been raining and hailing for the past few days, which means it gets dark around 2:30 pm, and makes this girl extremely tired and lazy!!!WHICH, for those of you who have tried to study when you're that tired, know that its pretty much impossible to get anything done!!
So, instead of studying I spent some of the day having coffee with friend Marcus and looking for a new pair of jeans (since someone kept the cute ones I bought while in Columbus....hmmm...:)
Other then that, I didnt do much. Oh yeah, I went over to my bros apartment to use his computer since my computer apparently dosen't like me too much these days!
Im gonna try to download some pics onto this website for you guys to see - just gotta figure out how!! :)
Love ya Gita
P.S. Tonite I am going to a 50th b-day party which should be awesome. So, if you don't hear from me tomorrow, then its probably bc I am really hung over!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home