Saturday, January 07, 2006

SNOWING

Hey guys,
hope everyone is doing well. I wanna congratulate Angela and John on their new baby boy, Joshua. Mom and son are now both home frome the hospital and doing great!
As for me, nothing new except that there's tons of snow here and now it is snowing again!! It's really pretty though and it makes the dark winter days a lot brighter!
This week has been a short week for everyone bc yesterday was a holiday. Since everyone was off we went out on Thursday which was a lot of fun. My friend, Mattias came to visit me and came out with us! When we came home from the club around 3 am, we had a huge snowball fight- guys against girls, which was totally unfair bc there were 3 guys against us 2 girls!! But we managed to get the guys pretty good and we were all soaked by the time we went back inside!
anyways, today I am meeting mom and dad for some shopping and coffee which I'm looking forward too. I dont get to see them as often as I'd like now that I am so busy with school. Usually I see them a couple times a week but lately it's barely been once a week..
Take care and send me some e-mails!
Love Gita

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gita,
Great talking to you today. I really miss seeing you everyday.
I have to say. Those of us here in Columbus are keeping up our in of the deal. Can you believe that???? I guess there is a first time for everything.

Got some great news this weekend. Jonathan is able to push his wheelchair backwards with his left leg. He says he is going to walk in a few more months!!! He has really started to push himself!!!

Love ya,
Kim

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gita,
here is the website for jonathan

www.flyingabruzzobrothers.com

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home