Sunday, January 15, 2006

UPDATE

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a week- I promise to write more often. This week has been a long week. We are finishing up our dessortation which has taken a lot of my time and effort. Friday nite I just stayed home and watched a movie. Last nite we played Texas Hold 'em with some of our friends and drank some wine. We were home at about 3 am, so today I've been really tired. Just came back from having sunday dinner at mom and dads. Since Johnny moved out we have made it a weekly family dinner, which is really nice. Its something that I look forward too all week, especially if I havent gotten to see them all week.Tomorrow we go back to school again and then next week we start our internship. I will be at the hospital in the ICU, which I'm really looking forward too! Other then that nothing new. I will keep writing as often as I can when I start interning, but unfortunately it probably wont be everyday! Keep posting comments though bc I love hearing from all of you!
Love ya Gita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home