Friday, January 20, 2006

SOOOOOOOO MUCH SNOW!!

hey guys,
well the snow has been gone for about a week, but yesterday it came back- with a vengance!! It has been snowing since yesterday around noon and still hasent stopped! In that time we have gotten almost a foot of snow and the roads are super slick!! As soon as the snow lands on the ground or wherever it freezes. There was ice on my car windows almost 1" thick which took forever to scrape off! There have been tons of accidents so I'm trying not to drive anywhere if I dont absolutely have too! The only positive thing is that I love snow and it's very bright and pretty outside.
Tonite im not doing anything special. I spent all day yesterday and most of the day studying with Mia. we are almost done and I'm really happy with how it has turned out!The rest of my weekend will be spent taking it easy since I start my internship on monday
miss you guys
Love you Gita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home