Sunday, January 22, 2006

FREEZING!!!!

hey guys,
so I havent really done anything fun this weekend. Friday nite I was home watching a movie. Last nite I had some nice dinner and watched tv, and today I had dinner at my parents house!! It is sooooooooo cold though, 10 F which is like -12 C!!! It hurts just to go outside! Anyway, tomorrow I start my internship so Im not sure how much I will be able to write. When I work during the day (645am-330pm) I will try to write, but when I work nights (2pm-1030pm) I probably wont write at all!! Keep sending me emails though bc I can check that anywhere.
Wish me luck
Love ya Gita

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Sobley said...

Wow we have got to ge the word out about your blog! I am doing a lot better since thanksgiving, about to start walking!

Congrats on the internship! I bet you are tired after those hours.

Keep us updated. GO DAWGS!!

JONATHAN

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home