Thursday, January 26, 2006

FUN WEEK!

Hey guys,
First I want to CONGRATULATE two of my friends. Megan- I'm sooooooo happy for you and Jeff- Congratulations to your engagement!! Jonathan- I knew you would be on your feet again and I'm so proud of you!!!
This week has been a wonderful week for me. My internship in the ICU is awesome! I have gotten to see and do a lot of different things which is great experience for me. I have cared for many different patients from post-op patients, heart attacks, angina,etc. A lot of people probably think that it is hard to be in the ICU bc people are usually very sick when they are there. But for me, it dosent feel like that. Everyday when I help someone, even with the smallest things, it makes my whole day to see them get better or when I get a simple "thank you". I wish all of you could experience that- helping people is the most rewarding thing in the world!
As for the rest of my life, it's kind of on hold right now. I have found time to work out 3 times this week, before or after being at the hospital, but I havent had time for anything fun! Hopefully I will get to relax and see some of my friends this weekend, although I will be in the ICU during the day sat.
Gotta go for now
Love Gita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home