Monday, July 31, 2006

Hello

Hey guys,
well i know ive been really bad at writing on my blog this whole summer but i promise to get better! I have just been working so much i havent had time to write anything- but I promise I will try to update it more often. Things are still great at work. New and exciting things happening everyday.
Somthing not so fun is that one of my friends died in a motorcycle accident 2 weeks ago, wednesday so tomorrow i am going to his funeral- he had just turned 30- what a waste!! So i took tomorrow off and I hope the sun is shining all day!!

Micke and I are going to Smögen this weekend which is a really nice place here along the coast- a little summer city on an island to be exact! Its actually the only weekend we have had together all summer since I dont have any vacation time, so I'm really looking forward to it! We're staying at a nice hotell and we're just gonna hang out together all weekend!!
Gotta go for now! Love ya Gita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home