Wednesday, March 08, 2006

JOB OFFER!!

Hey guys,
So as some of you know I had the strangest call sat. afternoon. This lady named Mia, who is the boss of one of the medicine clinics at the hospital called me and wanted to offer me a job for the summer and fall. I was soo suprised when she called bc I hadnt even applied to her hospital. So, I met with her on Monday and everything went really well. She just called me about an hour ago and told me that she was just checking my references, and that she would get back to me with a concrete offer by the end of the week!! SOOOOO, i'm really stoked!! I really dont want to work in medicine- rather work in surgery- but with the job shortage here I'll take what I can get to start off with...now i have a few jobs to choose from so hopefully by next week I will have decided and have a job!!!!! A special thanks to Meg for always telling me how great it is that I'm almost done and encouraging me!!! Miss you all- love Gita

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRoud of ya chic!!!!
kim

7:01 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Sobley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! now get to work!
lol...take care.

jo-nathan

12:36 PM  
Blogger Weedman said...

I'm sure you'll get the job! If I ever need surgery in Sweden I'm going to look up your hospital.
agl

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, thanks gita. i'm just telling the truth. you've worked your a** of for this and now it's almost done! I'm soooooooo happy for you :) I've sent you a couple e mails. did you get them. i wonder about my aol account sometimes.

meg

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home