Sunday, February 26, 2006

DU GAMMLA DU FRIA....

HEY GUYS,
SWEDEN KICKS ASS!!! well, by the time you guys get up and turn on the Olympics, you will see that sweden won the gold medal in hockey!! NOT only do we have the best Hockey players in the world on our team, but now the team is also the best in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO SWEDEN!!!!!!!!! "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND...AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING 'TILL THE END..WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS NO TIME FOR LOOSING CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...OF THE WORLD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE GITA

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry I missed your calls yesterday.
I was learning something new and couldn't have my phone with me.
Same around here. Hope your have a great week!!!

kim

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i'm gonna have that song stuck in my head!!!! so you need to fill me, and everybody else, in on what you found out at the hospital with that lady. i've been thinking about you/it all day!!! love you :)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Sobley said...

all that snow...at least you guys are good at something....just joking

js

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home