Sunday, February 12, 2006

SKI TRIP!

Hey guys,
sorry I havent written in awhile but I have been sooooooo busy!! Mia and I turned in our dissertation last sunday so that was keeping me busy until then. The past week I spent interning monday and tuesday, school on wed. and then we left for our ski trip on thursday and just got home!
We went skiing about 5 hours from here in a place called Branäs. We stayed in an apt which was really nice. The skiing was awesome and the weather was beautiful. Mom didnt go skiing with us but she kept herself busy while we were on the slopes. Johnny had a nice wipe-out yesterday but luckily he didnt get hurt. He took this jump and lost control. His skies and poles flew off and he landed on his face...it was hillarious! We both laughed so hard we cried! I wiped out once but not too bad..some parts were really icy so thats my excuse! Micke and my dad managed not to wipe out at all....hmmm...
Besides skiing we stayed in the apartment eating good food and drinking a lot...playing board games and cards, so its been a great weekend!
My dad is going to Columbus tomorrow. Kim- I gave him all your numbers so that he can get in touch with you!
Hope all of you are doing well!
love ya Gita

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gita,
sounds like you had a great time on your trip! how fun ;) jeff and i have been really busy too. with the wedding planning and trying to get him moved in plus trying to see friends/family it's crazy. we bought a new bed last night!! got a smokin deal on it! and it's sooooooo comfy! did you get my e mail about the wedding decisions? i sent it to you adn amber and neither of you replied... makes me wonder if it even worked. Anyway, we are going to do the ceremony at my parents house (it's really pretty there) and then do the reception at that golf course in vancouver that was low priced. I paid our deposit yesterday and now i'm going take a few days off from thinking about it. :) this weekend we are going to see my dad's sister, (she has cancer, i think i told you that) then we're moving jeff in some more. and sunday night is dinner with his family for the big announcement. monday is a holiday for me (president's day) so i'm gonna do more moving stuff. (and be there for the bed delivery!!) i have yet to get a calling card, but next time im by a 7-11 i will get one for international calling. anyway, i better get going. jeff is waiting for me. have a good weekend. love you!!

Meg

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home