Tuesday, March 14, 2006

WHAT A BEGINNING

hey everyone,
well talk about a great beginning for the week. Yesterday I got a call from the lady I interview with last week adn she offered me a job, with more pay then I had expected! Then today we presented our dissertation for the board of proffessors and they thought it was great!! The only thing they had to comment about was our title, which we just have to adjust a little bit!! They said we had done an excellent job and that they thought we should publish it to the school website so that others have access to it!! SO, AS YOU CAN SEE- THIS IS GONNA BE AN AWESOME WEEK!!!
love ya Gita

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gita, it's meg. i' sooooooooooooooo excited for you about that job offer. WORD!!!! i got your message yesterday and didn't have my calling card with me at work. so this morning i set it on the counter to take with me and left it there along with my cell phone. and by the time i get home from work, it's the middle of the night there. Anyway, how exciting that she offerd you more $$$ than what you were expecting. dude, you are the sh**!! i wonder what the other place will say when you tell them about this offer... either way, what ever is supposed to happen will happen. you'll end up in the right place helping the right people. so, i'll try not to forget my calling card tomorrow and call you on my lunch. not much new here except we are trying to close on the house sooner. his dad gave us the cashiers check for the down payment today... dude, i've never had that much $$$ in my account. it's crazy!!! too bad it will be gone in a matter of days. anyway, i'm off to finish cooking dinner before jeff gets home. love you lots and will hopefully talk to you tomorrow. love u!!

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gita, it's meg.

i was so busy at work today that I didn't even take a lunch, so i didn't get a chance to call you. i've been thinking about you all day though. I can't wait to hear what the other hospital said. i'll give you a call tomorrow if i'm not as busy. love you lots!!!

m

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home