Sunday, June 11, 2006

UPDATE

hey guys,
sorry i havent written in a loooooooong time, but i've honestly been so busy I have forgotten about the blog!!
So where should i start. Well after I finished my internship we had a lot of stuff to finish up in school. We had the big final test which covered everything we've studied for the past 3 years. I passed it and I was really happy about that.
May 27th was my 27th b-day-YIKES!. I celebrated with my girlfriends bbq and then going out. Our boyfriends were off on a trip to norway over nite so we took the opportunity to do something fun without them. My boyfriend got me a really nice digital camera for my b-day and graduation present so I will be posting some pictures soon!!
Then on May 30th we had our graduation party. It was awesome. My friend Johanna and I were voted to be toastmasters at the party which was nice- i was a little nervous before but after a few glasses of wine it went off without any problems!
June 2nd I finally graduated. First there was a ceremony at the church that only our closest family attended. Then after that we all went our separate ways. My parents threw me a huge party with food, cake and lots of beer and wine. Over 50 people attended my party which was such an honor...friends and family. We had set up a party tent in the backyard where we partied all nite! it was great!
Then june 4th-6th I went to Copenhagen, Denmark with two of my classmates Mia and Johanna. We stayed at a really nice hotel and just hung out having fun. We did some sightseeing and shopping but mostly we just relaxed- ate really good food out in the sun and drank a few beers!
This past wednesday(7th)i started working at the hospital! its really exciting but at the same time scary!so thats what ive been up to!
take care Love Gita

1 Comments:

Blogger Weedman said...

You've had an exciting past couple of weeks! Congratulations! How's work at the hospital? You've probably got some good patient stories by now.

agl

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home