Saturday, March 25, 2006

I GOT A JOB!

Hey Guys,
well yesterday I finally decided between the two jobs, and i chose the one in surgery!! I will be working full time starting june 7th- sep 3rd, and then I'll have to see if I can get something permanate in the fall, which i'm hoping for!! But for now, I'm glad that I have a job as soon as I'm done with school- Looking forward to it!
other then that, I started my last internship this week. I am in a geriatrics rehab clinic. There's not a lot to do there, as far as practical things like taking blood tests etc., but It's still super busy. Geriatrics Rehab are mostly patients with some for of amputation that are in the hospital for training. I also have some patients with severe heart problems that are in the hospital for pain management, which I take care of. So, its fun and i like it, but it's not something i'd like to work with long term!
Tonite im going to my friend Johannas house for a dinner party which will be fun!
Also, Jason and Courtney are getting married today at 2pm, so CONGRATS!!! WISH I COULD BE THERE!!
talk to all of you soon
Love Gita

2 Comments:

Blogger Weedman said...

When I hear Geriatrics rehab it makes me think of a nursing home. I could use some pain management these days with my marathon coming up in June. I'm supposed to run 12 miles today but it's raining so maybe tomorrow. Congrats on the last internship and the new job!

agl

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gita,
I hope you remember me. My name is Troy from Moses Lake. Think of your Frontier days. Anyways if you get this drop me an email. My email address is twiley@hotmail.com.

I hope you get this. Best Wishes!
Troy

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home