Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

hey friends,
well as you can tell i have not kept my promise to update my blog more frequently. lets see what has happened since i wrote last time.
Micke and I bought a house and are moving in this week or next week(not finalized yet). I am still working in the hospital and loving it!Other then that, nothing new since the summer.
I hope all of you had/have a wonderful Christmas. Here in sweden we celebrate on the 24th so I got all my presents yesterday! We always say that we arent gonna buy eachother anything, yet every year there are tons of presents underneath the tree, and it was the same yesterday! I spent the whole day with my family-mom,dad,johnny and my grandma. micke spent the day with his family and then we met up at home late last nite!
today I am working and then tonite I think we are going to our friends, helena and marcus' house!
take care for now
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
love GITA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home